Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SNEAK PEEK : What's Inside My Vanity Trove Beauty Surprises July Edition Inside? :D


Hi bubblies!
How's your daaaay?
Hope everyone doing awesooome :D


Here just another quick post to update what I got as for a July Edition of Vanity Trove Indonesia with the theme of Seaside Beauty


♥(ノ´∀`)(´ε` )♡

 



I'll update you soon to the things I got in the next time *pinky promise* :D
And just an FYI, I've been loving them all! 

(人´∀`*)♡


Here is the Discount Price LINK for an update beautiful surprises every month READY TO BE YOURS for next month subscription! 
I bet you don't want to missed out! :3


************************************************************************


Here is to keep you updated with Vanity Trove Indonesia :


related link :



************************************************************************



 That's it everyone.
Talk to you all real soon! :D

Have a great day all!
Stay SMILE ^_____^ 


Lots of  ❤, 
Feli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.