Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Hi bubblies!
Happy Weekend, beautiful people!! :D


 So, I just want to switch thing up and instead ( finally! ) able to make this post up.
Actually, I've been tagged by several other bloggers about this award for quite a while, but so so so sorry that I just got my time to make this one now :P

The recent blogger that tagged me :  
( sorry if I missed anyone just let me know )


So, THANK YOU SO MUCH for passing this award to me. Means a lot :)



These are 5 rules of Versatile Award :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated know what they have been nominated for this award
3. Shared 7 random fact about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post



***

So, 7 random facts about me :)
This is not hard, actually I'm kind of a random person.. ( *lol )
But picking what's my top 7 was kinda hard to do! hmm :))


1. Okay, little self introduce.. My name is Felicia Permata Halim but you can call me Feli :)
I hate people calling me Felice though :( Idk. Maybe I don't want to be confused by the name of a.. CAT?! lol. 
Feli is also an acronym from both of my parent's name, which is Ferry and Liana, while cia is an acronym from cinta or Indonesian word for : love. 
Permata ( english word means : diamond ) is just my parents wish to me for :"The more I've been mold, the more expensive I would be." I think it's such a beautiful meaning, hence, from everything that I've been through.. that's what keeps me strong until now :)
and of course Halim is just a family name.
>> So yeah, if you happen to read this. PLEASE PLEASE JUST CALL ME FELI AND WE CAN BE GOOD, okey?! haha. *jk*


2. I'm in my belly's mom for 10 months! and my neck at the time was entangled by my mom's intestine! eugh. >,<"
Yup. the title says it all. While for other pregnancy time, all baby just need 9months+10days in the belly, I just ( somehow ) need longer time to go out. Ooops. 
And the miracle and most awesome thing that doctor said, that my neck at that time was entangled by my mom's intestine through the labor time.
>> Hem. Maybe in the belly I was accessorized myself with mom's intestine as my necklace?! o_0" well..  I.  Don't.  Know.  Either.  And.  What.  Was.  I.  Thinking?!  lol.


3. My Childhood Cartoon Heroes is Usagi Tsukino aka. SAILORMOON! *lol.
I just love Sailormoon because the girl is clumsy, but yet, she is so lucky to be the chosen one and a princess at the same time. and have the Prince Tuxedo as well! Argh. Why won't Luna cat doesn't do anything to me? *LOL. But again, that's just my hallucination when I was a kid. I even had the transformation stick though! -_-"

*yeah..


4. My Dream when I was a child is to be a tennis player. ( or a Sailormoon ?! )
haha.. the last sentence is just a joke to myself. but maybe says the truth? lol. WELL.. While I was waiting to have the power from moon to save the world back then, hem. yeah. -_-", I enjoy a lot of sports! and tennis is one of them. I remember once when I beat the older boys and make a victory to receive the first ever trophy out from it. Such a proud moments as far to remember, I guess :)))
But again, I had to stop playing tennis and focus at school more at the time :( and so does the story was just until then.. :"(


5. I  BODY COMBAT AND OTHER FIGHTING SPIRIT SPORT ACTIVITIES.
Maybe if I don't like Makeup Artistry and color Pink as I grew up, people won't recognized me as a girl. *lol. Ever since I was little, I always play and do sports with the boys and sometimes I do think they don't see me as a girl anymore. haha.. sad but it's true. -_-"
But as I still keeping my sport activities, that's why I got stumble into Body Combat at my local gym as my main sport nowadays :)


6. I had the worst habit of INSOMNIA :(
hmm.. this is something that I'm not proud of and SO HARD to change, as well as to tell this to anyone actually :( Maybe if you think about going to sleep at 3am and call yourself an insomnia person, you don't know my story, YET.. I could sleep(less) in every 2 or 3 days! Means.. for every 2 days, I only got to sleep for accumulative around 3hours or little more. That's how bad it is.. :''(( I often got stress, headache and could have other worst problem disease, I guess.
But yet, this is struggle to myself and I'm still battling for this until now :)

7. I love to start random conversation with people.
Well, in my good days.. I love talking and meeting new people. I often make a  joke with my tukang ojek, tukang parkir, or sekedar ibu2 jualan sayur... everyone! I guess, no matter what you're title or what you do is, actually.
But don't get me wrong, I often got this through my friend : If I'm in silent, my face is kinda "arrogant looking"! eugh. *lol Well, I think I'm a nice person to talk to, but I can't smile all the time every minute every second! Otherwise people think I'm crazy, right?
So, if ever people judge me through first impression on how "a snob person" I look, I guess they never knew me or talk to me. And that's how I'm judging them :)



***

I guess that's it about 7 random things about me!
 Now another fun part is, I must tag 15 another blogger out there..

And I would love to tag

Marsha Karta Swardharma - blushoff
Lalaluna - lalaluna
Ratih Mayang Anondita - mygnails
Rini Cesillia - purplelyhazelly
Melissa - yuristella
Catherine - misskattie
Belliani - aloha-bebe
Cikey - cikey-kim
Marsha Dellaneira Barin - littlelittledismiss
Mukti - muimiu
Velli & Pritta - docciinkakak
Istiarina - fleashion
Jessie - beautyappetite
Vanda Deida - beautifulpetal
Beata Megan - koalakiss




Lots of love, 
Feli :)

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you're welcome, marshaa :) i love reading your blog too kok! :P

      Delete
  2. thanks for giving me the award Felicia :)
    love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and thanks for the award! :)
    i was in my mommys belly for 10 months too lololol and i was born breech!
    nice to meet you Feli


    www.beautyappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooo, thanks for giving me this award xD
    Nice to meet you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award ^^ We love reading your blog too. Hihihihi. Anyway, about insomnia... I'm having it too and I took medication just to help me to sleep. I'd sleep at 6 am and woke up at 8 am if I don't took any medications... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. we need to exchange our bb pin! ahaha i've tried a lot of things and seem didn't work though :( maybe i need info from you dear :) thx a lot for letting me know :))

      Delete
  6. Wooow ! I am so surprised ! Thank you so much dear :) you made me feel super happy ! I'll keep posting about beauty stuffs on my blog (^•^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess pinky promise ya! ehehe.. keep your spirit in blogging! ow i'm happy too hearing that, dear! yeyeyey! \(^.^)/

      Delete
  7. Makasi ya atas awardnya..
    Blogs kamu sangat rapih dan OKE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much Feli for the award.. really appreciate it :) *kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're welcome.. i love your blog, btw :)) *kiss kiss* :P

    ReplyDelete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.