wow. checking my blog and I stumbled upon into a lovely shasha passing me a
"Blogger Appreciation Award"!
what a way to start my Monday!
*dancing in the air*
This is my first award, so I'm very excited about it.
Thanks sha! and make sure you check her awesome blog too! :D
The rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4.Let the blogger know you've just awarded them (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
The answers :
1. I started blogging on February 13, 2012. So, it's only 2 months old now? ahaha I'm the new kid on the block :P
2. I think mainly because it's my appreciation to share what I know about "beauty world" that I discovered and learned from other beauty blogger. And to make friends or communicate with others who has the same interest as me.
3. I love beauty and fashion blog. Mainly I read about reviews, or trends that currently being hyped.
4. I think I would love to improve more in my writing skill. Especially, to write in English which isn't my main language. So, I would appreciate your comments or thoughts in any way I could improve my skill. Also, not possible that you find wrong grammars or vocabularies in most of my writing. lol.
Now I'm going to pass this award to these awesome blogger :
Some of the bloggers that I tag aren't my followers, however I really wanted to tag them this award as my appreciation to their awesome blogs that I read constantly! :)
To pass this award is totally an option. It simply showing my appreciation to the person who tag me or even other bloggers that I tagged. :)
Have a great day everyone!