Wednesday, May 16, 2012

David Choi Forever and Ever Asia Pasific Tour Live in Jakarta


Hi lovelies!
How's your day?
Hope it's wonderful! :D



So, I was lucky enough to see a performance from one of my favorite Youtube singer yesterday.

Mr. Choi! <3



This concert was held because he's releasing his third album called "Forever and Ever".
The venue was at Hard Rock Cafe, Jakarta.
I was so glad, one of my best girl, Pathie could accompany me to see him perform.


 Arriving 4 hours earlier, but still got number 79 and 80 :/


 The line. 
And Pathie is the one who is camera-conscious. That's my girl! *lol


The stage before David's performance.


 Basically, we got pampered by his voice and the sound of his guitar. :)


 David took a picture of us!


And uploaded it on Instagram :/


With 12 songs that he played that evening, I feel mesmerized in how beautiful lyrics and melodies he could make. And that's my friend, IS a TALENT! :D



.Meet and Greet <3.


By the end of the day, I've got into Meet and Greet.
He is so kind enough to sign my CD and took a picture with me.




Wonderful day it is!
Thanks, David.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.