Wednesday, February 13, 2013

1st Year Anniversary of bubblegum-happiness! \ (。◕‿◕。) / wii~~


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope you're in freaking awesome mood, yes?! :D



And guess what?
My little baby here ( aka. this blog ) is turning..


today!

wihii~

so happy, so excited and thanking God :)
what can I ask for more?

So happy I can experience this all beauty journey with you guys, so excited to meet new friends & other opportunities that came to me, and thanking God for all this beautiful experiences! :D


sooo grateful!


My very first post from this blog is just a simple message :
it is also a reminder to myself about this blog :)


All I can say.. from that time until now, I feel so many things already filled up my precious files. I'm growing and creating my own history! I know when I look at my previous pictures and writings, I may seem look so funny ( not in a good thing! >,<" ) and say all those silly words! arrghh whyy whayy.. haha.

But now I know, I always improving and won't ever stop learning. 
Even from this day on. 
I still have high hopes from this only first year of this blog age, my journey is just begun!

And for you my lovely bubblies, I love you and owe you a BUNCH!
haha.. thank you so much for taking time commenting, or just by saying hi, reading this blog.. it really does means a lot to me! I always lifted up while reading all your nicest & sweetest comments! 


(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
*virtual hugsss*


hihi ^^;  All in all..
 Happy Birthday bubblegum-happiness!

yah, disisipin dikit lah putu narsis.  sebiji ajah.
>,<"


.
.
.


Thanks for reading this blog.
I hope you keep reading.

  Have a good day! 
and always full of SMILE :)
 

Lot's of ❤,
Feli.


2 comments:

  1. Waaaah.. happy anniversary Bubblegum Happiness!! Congrats kak Fel \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.