Thursday, August 8, 2013

✿ FOTD : Splash of Lemon ✿



Hi bubblies!
How's everything doing?
Hope you all look amaaayzing! :D

 Just to update to my recent look of FOTD.
I love acidic green-ish or neon lemon color lately! 
Been splatter them on my face and here is what I came up with.. :D






I LOVE the edgy-ness that neon acidic color could give.
 I just splash them underneath the eye and it gives a strong editorial look that you probably can pull off in real life! :D

 
 I keep the eyelid color neutral and warmth, just to balance them all.



 
 
.
.
.

I hope this post inspire you.
Have a great day everyone!
Lot's of
Feli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.