Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review & FULL Swatches : 88 color Eyeshadow Shimmer Palette


Hi Girls!
This has been requested.
This item is a part of my collections that I've been selling.
And here is the review of the eyeshadow palette that I'll be displaying on my
Even though I'm selling and make a profit, I'll be honest to make a review about it.

And this palette, that me and my friends got is originally from HongKong Company that distributed their items to US. (I believe the quality is like other famous eyeshadow palette) But, for this particular eyeshadow palette that we're selling, it has no brand.

I'll be reviewing and swatching from one of our collection which is
  88 Color Eyeshadow Palette Shimmer


The Ingredients
You can see from the back of the package what the ingredients containing for making these eyeshadows :

The Container
Unlike the 120 color Palette that I previously reviewed --> click here! , for this particular palette the texture of the package is made from a glossy reflected texture. ( I bet it reminds you for other famous *uhuk-scents-uhuk* Palette, right? :P ) 

excuse me for my lame pose -__-" 
just to show you it made of glossy reflected texture of the package _ _''
 ( just humiliate myself _ _ )
   



 

The Colors
And for this particular palette, It only has a shimmer finishes.




The Dimensions





The Textures
I find the texture is so soft and buttery. And yes because it shimmer you would find the pigmentation is beyond your control sometimes and you would experience fall out in some of the colors. The colors are very true from what you see in the pan. It all blend easily and effortlessly.


The Swatches 
These are all of the swatches. One swipe, No Base, No Primer, At Direct Sunlight.
I'll find if you wear a good primer or base underneath, it'll pop out the color even more, easier to blend and the color will stick and last longer.

 

















Overall, it's a good eyeshadow collection to invest or play around with. I do have a pretty fair skin, the color maybe a little off from my hand through the swatches I made, but the individual color is definitely so so gorgeous. I promise you :) 
If you interested in buying this palette or other collections please check my BLOG SALE. Will upload more items (whether it's new or preloved-but-still-good-condition items) and with a HAPPY PRICE :)




.
.
.
.
That's it my review.
Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :)


NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews. 


2 comments:

  1. the colours are all pretty :D
    sure will check your blog sale!

    http://purplelyhazelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so happyy! thx a lot dear :)))

    ReplyDelete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.