Tuesday, December 4, 2012

❆ Review : Lancôme UV Expert GN-Shield ❆


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope you stay Holly Jolly of Christmas ya! :D 


For this time review, I'll be talking about one of Lancôme item that I got through an event that I attended well yeah maybe quite a while ago.. >,<"
full post about the event --> click here! :D



 I got mine in the sample 10ml squeeze tube bottle.
 
PS : even if it's sample, it works my speak though. I have couple of this and already use it for a good amount of time :)




 
SPF 50 PA+++
12H UV / HIGH UVA PPD


Basically, this is a sunscreen that can be applied under makeup.
For this particular product, this isn't labeled as a BB Base or BB Complete series, because it doesn't contain a pigment or correcting color formula. So, this is turn into translucent when you applied it to the skin.



First come out, you'll see a milky white liquid, with a hint of pale yellow color there.

The texture is pretty runny. Not thick at all.


It needs time and little massage so it could absorb to the skin nicely.


What I could feel this sunscreen maybe leaving a little sheen and stickiness to the skin after applied. But well, I've tried the worst face sunscreen in the old days, and this is much much more improved and I would say this could categorize as the new generation of sunscreen. which is now people consider to use as a makeup base << less greasy, less pain! :D 

The texture also feel so lightweight on the skin. Have a high SPF, but doesn't broke me out so far. Thank Goodness! 

I could smell a very strong floral scents though. Means, the formula was infused with perfume or fragrances. So, beware for sensitive skin. You might want to consider that!



❄☃❄




The downside! Yeah. As much as I like this as a sunscreen, but I don't think this product really suit me as a makeup base. Well, you can. ( literally ) BUT, this sunscreen make my face makeup slides down immediately when I sweat. 
Maybe the formula doesn't really sink on the skin? It's just stood there as a barrier on the surface of the skin. that's what I think though. just my opinion. might be different with you, guys :)

Once I use this as my makeup base for my indoor activity, at that time it was hot. and I sweat. a lot. well.. my foundation, concealer and any other face makeup on top just GONE. with one single tissue swipe! LOL. They MELT. like ICE CREAM!





eugh. >,<"




#Tragedy.





That's why.. 
If I ever wanna use this as my sunscreen, that will be for my no makeup day.

Or, perfect for working girl who stays in air conditioner room.
* You still NEED sunscreen in a room activity, you know! *

OR, maybe it's best suited for dry skin. as it's gonna stick better on their type of skin.

Mine have an oily skin, and there's a chance my oil that seeping through throughout the day push out this formula to the surface. *just my thought*





***

That's it my review.
Let me know what you think!
Good day all!

Smile :)





NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews.



For my other Lancôme product review :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.