Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love the Look : Bright Pink Lips & Tangerine Nails


I absolutely love the look!
Those 2 bright colours apparently a great pairing! I don't know why.. but I just love the contrast of those bright colours together. 

 **** The bright pink lips and the tangerine nails ****
**** The rest of the face is simple and clean ****
**** Soft peach at the cheek, no eyeliner but a standout eyelash ****

I spotted this look at The Milly Show for their Spring Collection 2012 Fashion Week.


I can't wait to try! At least for myself in the mirror. haha :P
Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.