Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sariayu Martha Tilaar Eastern Inspiration & Market Plaza Day


SARIAYU MARTHA TILAAR presents :
Beauty Class
Eastern Inspiration
for Your Beauty
  • Show Launching Sariayu Trend Warna 2012 ETNIKA NUSA TENGGARA
  • Launching Buku THE TRUE EXOTIC COLORS OF INDONESIA
  • Seminar HOW TO COMMUNICATE YOUR BEAUTY
PLENARY HALL | JAKARTA CONVENTION CENTER
SABTU, 25 FEBRUARI 2012 | 07.00 - 12.30

MARTHA TILAAR BEAUTIFYING INDONESIA CONFERENCE 2012
Find How To Improve Your Skill and Knowledge in Beauty Business



So, I'm attending this seminar with the ticket price of IDR. 50000rupahs ( around $ 5.00 US Dollar ) which I think it's quite cheap for me, especially you will get a beauty kit valued for IDR 98000rupiahs ( $9.80 US Dollar ) + T-shirt and snack. Whoa! ( my eye is on the free gift actually. Muahaha ) 

 Tadaaa!

The Beauty kit :
- Sample size of Sariayu skincare : pembersih, penyegar, pelembap dan alas bedak
- Their newest palette in the theme of "Etnika Nusa Tenggara"



Unfortunately, the sample size of the Sariayu skincare just not suit me. It's for a dry skin ( I'm super oily btw ), and the alas bedak ( liquid foundation ) is way too dark for me ( sawo matang, I think it's a warm beige ).
BUT! The palette is surprisingly good or.. awesome I may say! As I never purchase any local cosmetic ( *booooo me! haha. ), you can see from my swatches here :


It's good.. I mean, it's awesome!! Wow, I have to pay more attention to our local cosmetic brand from now. *Okay, it's a promise!* The eyeshadow color is very VERY pigmented ( my swatches is without any primer and only one swipe ), the texture is buttery not chalky and less fall out, and as you can see the colour selection is pretty amazing. It's a compact kit and all in one palette. Came with a tiny blush brush, eyeshadow brush, lip brush, tiny powder puff, and huge mirror.

- Yes, there's a swatches in the far left of my hand, it's a pressed powder which really really blend to my skintone
- First row ( vertical ) is the colour of blush and bronzer ( pretty shimmery )
- First row ( horizontal ) is the 4 lips colour : brownish, pinky, peachy corally and rose pink ( also shimmery )
- Bottom row is the gorgeous colour of "Etnika Nusa Tenggara" ( all shimmery )

* THUMBS UP *

Another FUN part! Fashion, Makeup and Hair Show at the end of the seminar :




more info about the event and picture taken by professional go to : http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=230182257068040

After the seminar, I also purchase another product from Sariayu ( it's 20% off from the regular price! $___$ <-- yes, it's my face when I saw discount item ).

hmmph, sorry the palette in this picture is upside down -___-"

- Their previous collection of eye shadow set in "Merak Kasmaran"

  
I got this for IDR. 28000rupiahs ( around $2.80 US Dollar ), discount 20% from the first price IDR. 35000rupiahs ( around $3.50 US Dollar ).

Do I need to say more? It's a gorgeous colour, right?
Came with an eyeshadow brush and little mirror.

- Their newest collection of duo lipstick and lipgloss in the colour Kelimutu K-02

I got this for IDR. 42400rupiahs ( around $4.24 US Dollar ), discount 20% from the first price IDR. 53000rupiahs ( around $ 5.30 US Dollar ). again! a steal! :P

Picture swatches above is the lipstick, lipgloss and combine from those two.
Again, I really really like this. It's a bubblegum pink with a scent of bubblegum as well! ( yummm! ). The texture is creamy and goes well with the lipgloss.



*
*
*
*

After 'Sariayu Eastern Inspiration', I went straight to FX, attending the next event. 
( wuih, I'm so busy, right? everything about cosmetic and beauty really excite me lately! :P ) 
Here is the info about the event :


Lets meet up at Women Wired Weekend Event where Market Plaza Day held at FX Sudirman Mall! Febuary 25-26th.
Beautinese will be at F3 Booth 4, Near Pedro store and Escalator. 
come and join the vibe together wiring all women needs from empowering, gathering, to shopping!



Again.. I shop a little.. just a little bit I promise, mom.. >,<!

Here is what I got :

- ELF Studio Bronzer in a shade cool

I got this for IDR. 68000rupiahs ( around $6.80 US Dollar ) from IndoMakeup by creamymilk.
link to her online shop : http://indomakeup.com

All I know it's from Elf Studio Line, which the original price from the website is $3.
They have 3 different shade for this particular product : warm, cool and golden.
'Warm' and 'Golden' is pretty shimmery. 'Cool' is matte, so I gotta go with this one.
The colour is pay off, but the texture is a little bit chalky for me.
Also it does smell like.. ermmm the packaging smell like plastic so bad :(
Came with a huge and steady mirror, which is good.

- Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette



 I got this for IDR. 170000rupiahs ( around $17.00 US Dollar ) from Beautinese.
link to her online shop : http://beautinese.com

here is the swatches :

without any primer and only for one swipe

There's 2 colours that just match to my skintone, that's why you barely sees it.
The colour all so so so gorgeous. DIVINE! The texture is buttery ( remind me of NYX 10 eyeshadow palette ), very very pigmented. ( look at the black one! wow! )
I recommend this palette! :D
Came with a dual eyeshadow sponge and huge mirror.



.
.
.
.


Yep, that's it for my haul / story event of my day.
If you have any question please feel free to ask.

Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :)

NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews.





2 comments:

  1. wow i really want oh so special palette >,<
    is it powdery?
    thanks for review ^O^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, i would recommend this palette!:D If I must compare, it's like NYX eyeshadow. very buttery, soo pigmented! loving all of this color selection as well :)

      Delete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.