Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sorry, Wong Fu :(


Aaaaahhh too bad I'm gonna skip when Wong Fu Production came to Jakarta today!! 


It's been really busy for me lately, until I found out last week that the ticket were already.. 
SOLD OUT! *ouch.
( that's what my friend said to me ) arrgghh such a bump.

To cheer myself up, I've been hearing this all day..


This music video is PRODUCED, DIRECTED and EDITED by Wong Fu Production.
*** Song by David Choi - By My Side ***
I'm so not gonna miss you when you came here, David Choi!
^________^


Also check another great songs from his newest album "Forever and Ever"

Keep update Wong Fu's awesome work here :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.