Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Funky Kabuki

Guys,
meet my new friend! :)

I called it..
FUNKY KABUKI


\m/ >.< \m/


She is pretty epic to me! haha.
And I don't even know why I bought it all of a sudden.. ( my guilty pleasure aaa )


Actually, my plan today is getting my hair treatment at salon next Sogo MKG ( Mal Kelapa Gading ) and after that, I wanna join RPM class at Celebrity Fitness La Piazza
After my hair done, and knew I still got time before the class, I went to Sogo just to look around and kill some time.. I went to the makeup brush section ( mostly they also sell a bunch of Japanese beauty items here ), and found this!

OMG, this is the cute thing that caught my eye and just literally made my day!
The bristles are surprisingly very VERY SOFT ( made of synthetic bristles which is usually very stiff and rough for most of unknown brand ) and.. inexpensive! ( I bought for IDR. 56000rupiahs or around $ 5.60 US Dollar ) :D Such a good deal!  

I never had a Kabuki brush before, so this is definitely my first baby.
I'm using this to dust the excess powder after applying it with my powder puff.

haha.. 
I've been loving this, although it has a strong plastic smell but I can bare it. 
This brush is too epic to be true. 

.
.
.
.

Do you have another "unique" kabuki brush?

Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :) 



NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews.




2 comments:

  1. Sama persis kaya punyaku sis...xixixixi.....
    Kujuga punya....
    Lumayan loh kualitas bulu2nya...wkwkkwk gak nyangka samaa....toooos sis....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. where did you bought it, lin? lumayan unik yah dan bulunya juga okeh kok. alusss. still liking it, but rarely use it for me. cuma buat koleksi ^__^

      Delete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.