Saturday, November 17, 2012

a Quarter Life.


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope everything's okay :)



So.. a few days ago, which is the exact November 14th, 2012
I'm ( finally ) officially turn 25.

25, that's a hell lot of number there. -_-

 

To be honest, I have no words to describe what I'm feeling right now except just feel grateful for what I have and where I stand from what I've been through. I dearly thanking God for all of that. :)

 

Little note : "This time, it isn't a post about beauty product review, a shimmer shimmer glitz of an event, highlight of a cosmetic brand, or about getting dolled up and looking perfectly beautiful. But, It's been a part of my life. That's why, I feel like I'm just gonna write and share. Overall.. I believe beauty is also about giving, sharing, and inspiring each other. I hope you got the idea."

 

  Well, that day.. I did nothing special for my birthday. I just spent the day the way it is and all I wanna do is be with my friends and share a good laugh with them. It's trully my perfect special gift. Yes, call it cheesy. but that's one thing that money can't buy or push someone to give their time to be with you, sincerely. ( Oh damn, finally I hit the meaning from that famous insurance ad! blah. lol. )

 

Like now, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by a lot of good friends & family, and new friends like you guys to be honest. For most, I wanna say Thank You for all your wishes, kind words and support. that's what keeps me still get motivated, writing, and doing this. :)


Okey. not gonna be such a fairytale-disney-magical story, I also had some ups and downs to get to where I am right now. I'm talking about : a matter of job & money ( reality check : I'm jobless now! >.<" ), time consuming, decision making, or changes number of friends and "not-so-friends" in the whole process. But also about my life in general. That's including the people that still stick with me no matter what, learning experience through mistake that I made, figuring out what is my true passion & what I wanna do to get settle and to be in the future, chasing dreams, and a whole lot more!

 huff. that's heavy words to me, dude.

>,<"

 

haha.. But seriously.


 

 At some point, for this year birthday.. to me.. what's about one day that need to be celebrated anyway? We all never stop growing and experiencing in life. Adding number to age is just a reminder of how much you have been accomplished. And to be honest, that's kinda hit me in the face right now. lol.

 

oh ya, have you ever read my first ever post in this blog?

 
to go directly to the post --> click here!

 

 hehe.. I'm realizing, sometimes I need to re-read this again and again by myself.

" That I wanna be happy so I can share happiness. "


that's what this blog is all about in the first place.

And I believe with positive outcome that we give to others, it's all come back to you.
 

Once again, thank you for being apart of this blog.
Thank you for still reading, commenting, sharing.
Truly appreciate each one of you.
Thank you for all the wishes and prayers once again.

Thank you. Thank you.

I wish I could hug each one of you. :)


See you again in my next post!
Lots of love,
 Feli ♥



PS : I'm obsessed with this new Rihanna song. 
Maybe because the title clearly said my name in the first place! lol.
Here it is! I hope you too! enjoy :D



4 comments:

  1. Ci Feliiii ^^_^^

    Happy Birthday! You're 1/4 century old now *kidding*

    wish all the best things for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehehehehe trimakasi tiaaa! \(^.^)/ ho ohh. tuir ya saya T.T

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday sist^^ hmay god always bless you and best wishes for you :)))

    ReplyDelete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.