Saturday, September 29, 2012

☆☆☆ LUX White Collection Launching Event Part 1: My FOTD + OOTD ☆ ☆ ☆


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope it's magical!☺



I thought I would do a separate post about my FOTD + OOTD at the event that I was invited to, which is the LUX White Collection Launching Event.
And I promise Part 2 would be all about the event and the product launch itself.
*Pinky Promise! :)





☆☆☆ FOTD ☆☆☆
( Face of That Day )



*** Eyes *** 
Primer : NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Base : NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk
Eyeshadow : NYX Nude on Nude Eyeshadow Palette + Sleek Oh So Special Palette


*** Face ***
  Primer : Benefit POREfessional
Foundation : NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
Highlighter : Benefit HighBeam
☆☆☆ OOTD ☆☆☆
( Outfit of That Day )

For this reason, I was just lucky enough that LUX giving me the chance as a Best Dress of that particular time. I couldn't be more happier because I just thought all the girls in the room were all gorgeous and glowing as hell! Seriously!







 


picture taken professionally by my lovely brother :)




***


See you in my next post!
and thanks for reading my blog!
Good day all!
Smile :)


18 comments:

  1. love your dress..
    you deserve the best dress for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your FOTD and OOTD, Fel ! >,< you look gorgeous, definitely deserved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tapi serius.. Gaun km bagus...cantik pula.. Selamat ya sai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much emilyy :) oiya, aku link blog kamu di post aku berikutnya yaa :)

      Delete
  4. congrats dear best dress di lux kmaren hehe,cantik km ^_^

    xoxo
    leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you viaa! aku juga link blog kamu di post aku berikutnya yaa :D

      Delete
  5. you... really dazzling ^^


    Monic,
    http://monicutez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! i read your post about this event too! oh how i wish we both have a chance to say hi! :P

      Delete
  6. ce felly, you're gorgeous ! *Q*
    like a goddessss x))
    love it !

    xo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous makeup and outfit!! :O your hair looks so great too! May i ask what colour the maybelline lipstick is? I thought c22 was a coral colour,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry didn't finish my post! I thought it was coral, but it appears to be more of a light pink colour in your photos? Looks great anyway, just that i'm searching for a nice coral lipstick and thought this might be it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes dear. it's coral, but turn into pinkish shade on my lips :) it maybe have a different effect on you btw. :)

      Delete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.