Friday, August 10, 2012

A Mini Haul From Maybellline : Mascara, Concealer & Lipstick ♥


Hi lovelies!
How's your day?
Hope it's lovely! :D


As I'm walking around at the mal the other day on the weekend, I passed along a small Maybelline booth and guess what..? everything was 20% off on SALE! woohoo..
Thought I couldn't pass this opportunity, luckily.. I'm able to snatch couple of things from them :)



1. The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black
2. Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22
3. Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Concealer in Medium-Sand


******************************************************************************
FIRST IMPRESSION & SWATCHES ^.^
******************************************************************************

1. The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black
Price Tag : IDR. 80000 rupiahs  IDR. 64000 rupiahs ( around $ 6.40 US Dollars )

Okay, I've been wanting to try this mascara because I read a post to one of my favorite beauty blogger, Phanie, or Diary of a Product Junkie made a list for her most favorite drugstore products. And this mascara happen to be one of her favorite. ( read her full post --> My Top Ten Worthy Drugstore Products ) That's why I'm willing to try, as she always made such a good reviews and I bet she already tried bunch of things! :D

As I don't want to open this thing yet ( I've been testing other mascaras ) so I believe I'm gonna use them first, then I can open this one to try out.  
But here is the look of the wand! ( courtesy by google )



2. Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22
Price Tag : IDR. 52000 rupiahs  IDR. 41600 rupiahs ( around $ 4.16 US Dollars )

By the name.. Watershine.. ( and there is a commercial picture of splashing-sparkling-refreshing water >,<" ) By that.. I think, it such a smart marketing strategic! LOL. As I always looking at it and feel thirsty and hydrated at the same time, it's just already stuck in my mind that this lipstick is gonna be moisturizing, hydrating and fresh on the lips.


The first swatch is sheer, but it's a buildable color.

This color has a pink with peachy undertone color. As you would see it more peachy on the tube and swatches above, but I don't know why when it transfer on my lips it become a lovely pinkish color.

 
It has a glossy finish.
 
What I like is this lipstick really is moisturizing. Glides on smoothly on the lips.
Definitely a good buy! :D
In fact, I do little regret of not picking some more other shade! :( 


3. Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Concealer in Medium-Sand
Price Tag : IDR. 63500 rupiahs  IDR. 50800 rupiahs ( around $ 5.08 US Dollars )

I always wanting to try this concealer for sure, because so many good raving about it. But the color selection here is just so poor,  literally. For several counter I've been looking, they only carried this shade. Only one shade -_-" 
And thought at first the color won't suit me, I always having a second thought whenever I want to purchase this. And because of this SALE, heck. let's try! :D



It has a doe foot applicator.


In fact, it blends nicely on my skin and give a medium coverage to my blemish spots.

By that, this is my favorite blemish concealer so far! :D




***


Overall, I'm happy with my purchase so far!
So, have you tried these?
Which one is your favorite?
Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :)



NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews.



*** UPDATE FULL REVIEW ***
☆Review : Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara☆
 ☆Review + Comparison : Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Concealer☆

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.