Thursday, August 2, 2012

Review : L'oreal Blush Minerals in Soft Coral ( Discontinued )


Hi everyone!
How's your day?
I hope it's fantastic! :D



NOTE : So, maybe the stuff that I'll be reviewing this time is a discontinued item, but this post is meant to be a part of my explanation about this particular item. I make a separate post, so it won't distract the main focus of the post that I'm talking about --> Collective Haul : Masami Shouko Goodies!


Unto the Review?
Here We GO!


L'oreal Blush Minerals in Soft Coral.


I do have Love & Hate Relationship with this product. I purchase this item long time ago before I'm sure what kind of makeup types works on my skin or what shade of blush suit me the best. But stressing out here, it's a mineral ingredients ( raved about it's goodness to your skin ), that's why I'm willing to try.



Packaging

 Break down the compartments, it consists of : a cap, a brush and the mineral powder itself. 




It was meant to be travel-friendly? But seriously, to me, IT'S NOT.
It is small and lightweight, of course it is easy to be carried around. But, for the "in travel" application, it seriously just failed. 


At first, I thought it's the type of applicator that only need to be shake so the powder blush will come out from within the bristle. But boy, I. was. wrong. -_-"







Instead, you still need to open the cap to get the brush, then again, you need to twist open the jar so you can get the product. Just like any pigments, when you open it, it tends to be messy and all over the place!

First, they made the brush so streaky and small. Compared to my cheeks, it just gonna make a tiny dot and need extra "care" to make soft and blended line.



Second, Okey. I won't be using the brush. But, WHAT KIND OF BRUSH CAN BE USED TO PICK UP THE PRODUCT FROM THAT SUCH TINY LIDS? Geez. Should I pour them to my hand first, then I can use it properly? 

Seriously, even a good makeup can be so down fall when it comes to a bad packaging.


Pigmentation
Despite all the failed product design -_-", I think the color pigmentation is pretty good for a mineral makeup. It also has a good staying power on my cheeks. But, maybe for some of you who doesn't like shimmery-almost-glittery blush, you can skip this one for sure.


.indoor artificial lightning.

It has a flushed coral color, with lots of gold specks in it. Actually, it's beautiful.
What I love to do with this blush, usually I put this on top of my other peach coral blush and make it a gradient perfect highlighter for me. It define the cheekbones even more, and make a perfect sheen at the same time. :)






***



So, do you have this product?
What do you like to do with it?
Let me know what you think!
Good day all!
Smile :)



NOTE: all of the product were purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. Be a smart buyer! Hope you like my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.