Sunday, December 2, 2012

❧❦ Blog Tag : Rainy Day TAG! ❦❧


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope you're doing wonderful!
Stay healthy. Be happy. yes?! :D

So.. when I was blog-walking to Phanie's blog ( or Diary of a Product Junkie ) on the other day, I was quite surprise because she is tagging me to do this fun tag that she created. To go see her original post and answers --> click here! 
Well, basically this tag was meant for all of you too! Feel free to do this tag too ya! I'd love to read your answers as well :)


So, let's just get started!



Here's the list of questions from Phanie :
1. What do you like about rainy days?
2. Do you have a favorite drink and/or food for rainy days?
3. Do you have a certain song that you like to play over and over again during this rainy season?
4. Imagine being in your room on a rainy day. What do you like to do most?
5. What clothes you like to wear most during rainy days (aside from rain jackets)?
6. What makeup item do you use the most when it's rainy season since the air does get cooler?
7. Finally, what memories do you have when it's raining? One of your favorite memory.


 credit picture from here!


 ***


1. What do you like about rainy days?
I love the smell of it. I mean, smell of the earth that got rained. It's such a feeling to have ya.


2. Do you have a favorite drink and/or food for rainy days?
Lately, I've been craving for a hot chocolate milk. And I lovee a warm, freshly made piece of bread or croissant to accompany it.


3. Do you have a certain song that you like to play over and over again during this rainy season?
YES! And as this officially have been a great vibe of holiday season as well, I love hearing a Christmas songs all over again. ahh.. >,<"


If you have friends with me on facebook, probably you already see me posted this song :
Lady Antebellum - A Holly Jolly Christmas.


And yes, this is what I constantly hear for this past few days! XD


4. Imagine being in your room on a rainy day. What do you like to do most?
I Love to snuggle in my bed and looking for a warmth and cozy feeling through my fluffy blanket and a bunch of my pillows. While wearing a comfy pajamas and socks. And listening to a calming songs. At the same time, browsing internet or doing work through my laptop ^__^


5. What clothes you like to wear most during rainy days (aside from rain jackets)?
I love me some sweater! A thick, soft, knitted, fluffy, oversized one! Or a hoodie! Haha.. I just LOVE wearing them. :D


6. What makeup item do you use the most when it's rainy season since the air does get cooler?
Hmm.. I don't know how to answer this. If the weather gets any cooler, I use minyak telon or minyak kayu putih buat menghangatkan badan dong, phaniee. haha.. :P Oh, but I use chapstick more often! As my lips easily gets dry in a cold weather :D


7. Finally, what memories do you have when it's raining? One of your favorite memory.
Hemm.. *got me thinking hard this time* And I guess.. my most favorite memory during raining has got to be from my junior high school moment. 

It was a scout trip to climb a mountain in West Java. ( I guess.. kinda forgot >,<" ) And we all planned to go to the waterfall in the peak of the mountain there. During the climbing, it was a nonstop rain! Such a hard thing for me to do at that time, because I already felt unwell since the day before. :( And when one of my senior knew my condition, she immediately asked me to stop and order me to go back to the basecamp. One of my teacher even accompany me the whole time and make sure I was alright after that. 

Remembering this, I feel like kicking myself in a butt because I never had a chance to go there again and see that beautiful waterfall in person. Looking at my friend's pictures with the waterfall ( at that time ) even make me feel so jelly. >,<" ugh.LOL.

But hey, that's such an experience and I'll just make it as a good memory. because I can feel that my friends, seniors, teachers were really really taking good care of me at that time. and I feel safe :')



***



Sip! I guess this is the end of the tag.. and I hope mine gives you inspire to do this tag ya! 
Because I'm tagging YOU or everyone who reads this! haha..



Have a lovely day, ya'll!
Don't forget to stay SMILE through rainy days that you have.


Lots of ♥,
Feli :)

4 comments:

  1. Lagunya enaaak~ Jadi ngedengerin juga sekarang, ehehehe.. Thanks for doing the tag ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehehe thx for tagging me, phanie! was fun doing this :)))

      Delete
  2. iya lagunya enak videonya juga lucu xD
    emang ya kalo lagi musim ujan gini bawaannya pengen mellow aja dikasur sm selimut,,hha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha iyaa anaknya lucu2 bgt yaaa >,<" ho oh sambil ngegalau ya del? lol.

      Delete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.