Friday, October 26, 2012

These things.. waiting to be reviewed! ( a Mini Collective Haul of October ) ☺♡♡♡


Hi bubblies!
How's your day?
Hope you have a splendid time!
& Happy Eid Mubarak for you who celebrate :)



Thought I won't be able to make a full post review lately, I guess this is just my quick post about one or two things that I manage to get recently and I couldn't wait ( myself ) to make a review! woohoo! And these are particular chosen items that most make me excited!! `\( o^.^o)/` yeyyy!






( clockwise order )
Masami Shouko Eye Brushes
 Garnier Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll On




*wee.. I'm so happy with what I've got! :D*




That's all will be on my waiting list.
Hope you can keep up with my blog!
And don't forget to click "Join This Site" on the top page of my blog :)




oya, some refresh new - preloved items on my Blog Sale is up!



Have a great day all!
Spread some love!

Smile :)



UPDATE another newest haul :
My recent PAC November SALE haul + swatches
See my friends gave me as for my Birthday gift ( The Body Shop goodies! )
My Xmas Swap Package December 2012


6 comments:

  1. banyak PR nya..semangat dear!!^^



    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha iya, dewii! semangat semangatt! \(^.^)/ thank youu :D

      Delete
  2. Ngiler sama purederm dan masami, btw harga purederm berapaan ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku beli di watsons. harga promo 20rb (20sheets), kalo beli barang di watsons > 40rb. harga normal puredermnya 40rban kalo ga salah. tapi sayang kalo aku bilang sheetsnya makin poor quality dear :(

      Delete
  3. Face on Face nya bisa beli di mana ya tuh? berapaan? >.<
    can't wait for the review :D ~~

    http://beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! me too! hope i can make the review soon! aku dapet dari event Skin Aqua as a gift. iyaa, masi susah dicari si Face on Face ini :(

      Delete

Please do NOT leave an advertising links in the comments section, as they are considered spam and I will delete it immediately. Thank you for dropping by :)

.

.